Friday, October 2, 2009

I finished my first challenge!!!


I have completed my first challenge for the Whimsical Scraps and Bugs Design Team! I'm glad the first one is out of the way and I'm ready for the next one. I completed a card for this one to play as double duty. It fits the challenge and I wanted to do something for a special friend. The patterned paper is from a DCWV pack that I purchased almost a couple of years ago now ( I know its sad I still have any left), I used the music note cuttlebug embossing folder and sanded some of the music notes. The lyrics on the card are from Jason Michael Carroll's Livin our love song "Baby just look at us all this time and we're still in love Something like this just don't exist Between a backwoods boy and a fairy tale princess People said it would never work out Living our dreams has shattered all doubts." I suggest that you go to our site and check out all the awesome projects by clicking HERE.

Until next time....
~Scrapn Yolis~

No comments:

Post a Comment