Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mickey has his foot to the metal to get to you...


Well its been a while since I've posted anything. Things have been kind of crazy around here. My lovely daughter told me this morning that I need to start making Christmas cards! Can you believe that, she's four and she had to tell me to start making cards! Well I listened to her and I made one today for a good friend, however I have more to make. This card was a lot of fun to make, I used the Mickey and Friends cart for the car and for Mickey ( this idea came from joy on the circut board) and I used my snowflake and swirls cuttlebug folders. I went over every embossed part with Diamond Stickles. The car and the snow are all 3D thanks to my Zots!! I used my new snow marker for the snow accents on the car, it was my first time using it and I love it! Well I hope you enjoy the card...

Until next time,

~Scrapn Yolis~

3 comments: