Saturday, October 10, 2009

And the weekend is not over...




Well, it has been an interesting weekend so far in my household!! Last night I made my first cut from my Gypsy by Provocraft! It is a true learning curve but it is so much fun!! My first cut was the wedding card for a dear friend of mine who is getting married tomorrow. I presented it to her today and she like it, so I'm happy about that! I also made another card today as part of a mini challenge over at the WSB, for a little girl named Lily. I hope she likes it!
So what are my plans for the rest of this weekend? Well, I plan on working with my Gypsy a little more, because it was great being able to complete a design for the wedding card and come home, connect it to my Expression and complete the whole card in less than 15 minutes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment