Tuesday, September 1, 2009

working, planning and a little about me....

Well I'm working on new pieces to add to my blog, but wanted to let you all know what you can expect on this blog. I plan on uploading at list 1 new creation each week to share with all of you, and maybe one day I will upload videos too! My blog will be a little different than most, so buckle up and enjoy the ride. I am a bargain scrapper and I purchase scrapbook goodies from just about everywhere. I've purchased items from my LSS, Wal-Mart, Target, Big Lots and many more, so please forgive me if I am unable to provide you with the name of the products use. Hopefully my creations will inspire you to put your own special twist to it! Thanks for stopping by!! Until next time, create create create!!
Scrapn' Yolis

No comments:

Post a Comment